The data controller is E-MEC SRL following 'E-MEC' registered office in Via dell’Economia n. 9, 36016 Thiene (VI) Tel. 0445-1925212 | email@example.com. As Data Controller, E-MEC informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this document. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the owner's domain websites, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites. For any additional information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of processing, methods and access/communication of data
Dear Customer / User, the personal data (personal, identification, fiscal data) that you have provided to E-MEC directly or through the website www.e-mec.it will be processed with the aid of databases and electronic tools and / or paper, for the following purposes:
- allow you to send the request form through the Site;
- fulfill the legal, administrative, tax obligations inherent in the ongoing professional relationship;
- carry out the specific representation / agency assignment conferred;
- respond to any requests;
- carry out sector studies or statistical surveys such as calculating the permanence of users on certain pages of the Site;
- send you promotional communications relating to E-MEC services and activities similar to those subject to previous assignment / professional relationship;
- manage commercial relationships, also for the purposes of credit protection and our rights;
- use personal data, images, videos or information material relating to your products and / or your activity on the Site, on the social pages of E-MEC (facebook, twitter, pinterest) and / or on third-party platforms (eg YouTube) , by prior arrangement.
The provision of data is necessary for the execution of the current contract and / or to respond to requests sent through the Site. In the event of failure or incomplete provision of data, E-MEC may not be able to give correct and complete execution to the professional relationship and / or to fulfill the legal, fiscal and administrative obligations provided for by the legislation in force. Your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed to employees, collaborators, consultants, credit institutions, suppliers of E-MEC as part of the specific task assigned to them. Specifically, the Data Controller may communicate the Data without express consent in the cases reported in the Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR, for the purposes envisaged to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the fulfillment of said purposes.
This Site and the Controller's Services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. Any information involuntarily recorded will be deleted by the Owner in a timely manner, at the request of users.
- Google Analytics for monitoring visits.
- Tag Manager for the management of the above cookies.
Cookies can be blocked or deleted at any time based on the options of the browser installed on the user's device. For the complete list of cookies used by this site, please send a request by email to email@example.com More information can be found by clicking on your search engine, via the following links:
Firefox - Chrome - Internet Explorer - Safari - Opera
Warning: blocking and deleting cookies in some cases may not allow access and / or navigation on the Site.
Data retention times
Personal data are processed with automated and paper tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and in compliance with the provisions of the law referred to in the GDPR, in particular the data will be kept for no more than 10 years from the termination of the report for Service and Marketing Purposes. Personal data are processed according to principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
Transfer of data and places
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of the owner and are only handled by the owner's staff or by external agents, for maintenance and updating operations. The servers that provide hosting to the www.e-mec.it site are located within the European Community, specifically in Ireland.
Pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- have knowledge of the origin of the data, the purpose and methods of processing, the logic applied to the processing, the identity of the owner and the subjects to whom the data may be communicated;
- obtain the updating, rectification and integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they are been collected and subsequently processed;
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and Article 10 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)). Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. Where applicable, the subjects also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as have the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise rights
The user may at any time exercise his rights by sending:
- a registered letter a.r. to E-MEC SRL IN Via dell’Economia n. 9, 36016 Thiene (VI) Tel. 0445-1925212 | firstname.lastname@example.org .;
- an e-mail to email@example.com
Changes to this Notice
This information may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and refer to the most updated version.